A formal admission review is required for co-major, transfer, concurrent degree, and PhD track requests. The same admission standards used for external applicants will be used for internal applicants. The following materials are required:
- A faculty member nomination letter
- A statement of purpose describing interest in the major and planned research
- An unofficial copy of ISU transcript
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation*
All materials should be sent in a single email and as PDF files to the program coordinator. The nomination letter can be sent directly from the faculty member if preferred, but must be sent as a PDF file. Students submitting a transfer, concurrent degree, or PhD track request must also include the appropriate Graduate College approval form.
A copy of the student's original ISU graduate application may be obtained for review by the Admissions Committee.
*Letters of recommendation are optional for co-majors and PhD track requests.